034Motorsport 3.0 TFSI Supercharger 190mm Crank Pulley Upgrade, B8/B8.5 Audi S4/S5/Q5/SQ5 & C7 Audi A6/A7
The 034Motorsport 3.0 TFSI Supercharger 190mm Crank Pulley Upgrade for the B8/B8.5 Audi S4/S5/Q5/SQ5 & C7 Audi A6/A7 is an easy way to increase supercharger rotational speed to provide more boost to your engine. This kit works with both the OEM supercharger pulley and the 034Motorsport 3.0 TFSI Supercharger Pulley Upgrade.
The 034Motorsport 3.0 TFSI Supercharger 190mm Crank Pulley Upgrade is machined from a single piece of 6061-T6 billet aluminium, and black anodized for an attractive finish resistant to corrosion. This design is 62% lighter than the OE pulley, significantly reducing rotational weight and parasitic loss. This is a single piece inner and outer pulley, not a pulley "overlay", which adds rotational weight.
When used as the only pulley upgrade, this kit is an easy upgrade that can be used with the Dynamic+ B8/B8.5 3.0 TFSI Performance Software Stage 2 tune. When used in conjunction with the 034Motorsport 3.0 TFSI Supercharger Pulley Upgrade, the Dynamic+ B8/B8.5 3.0 TFSI Performance Software Stage 2+ tune is recommended.
Supercharger Rotational Speed Increases:
The following chart shows how the relationship between supercharger RPM relative to engine RPM changes with different pulley combinations.
- Machined from a Single Piece of 6061-T6 Billet Aluminium
- Black Anodized with Laser Engraving for a Durable Finish
- Reduced Parasitic Loss - 62% Lighter than Stock
- Complete Inner and Outer Pulley, Not Just a Pulley "Overlay", Which Adds Weight
- Can be Used Instead of Upper Pulley for an Easy Stage 2 Install
- Can be Used Along with Upper Pulley for Stage 2+
- 034Motorsport B8 3.0 TFSI 190mm Crank Pulley
- Continental 1320mm Crank Pulley V-Belt
- M8x1.25x25mm Class 12.9 Zinc Coated Socket Head Cap Screws (qty 8)
- We deliver to every country in the world, if shipping rates are not available at checkout please contact us.
- Some item(s) are not actively held in stock and usually sell out quickly, please contact sales to perform a stock check if you are unsure.
- Full tracking is available for all orders, you will receive tracking and dispatch updates via email.
- It can take up-to 16 working days for out of stock orders to be dispatched.
Professional installation is recommended on all of our products. Please contact us to see if we offer a fitting service for the item(s) you wish to purchase.