034Motorsport 350mm 2-Piece Floating Rear Disc Upgrade - MQB
350mm 2-Piece Floating Rear Brake Rotor Upgrade for MQB VW & Audi is a complete replacement brake rotor and calliper carrier kit, designed to work flawlessly with the factory rear callipers. Upgrading your rotors will increase overall braking performance in street, track, and HDPE driving conditions, as they keep your brakes cool and strong all day long!
Weighing in at approximately 14lbs, each rotor reduces rotational weight by 1lb on each corner over the factory 15lb rotors and increases rotor diameter from 310mm to 350mm! This increases stopping power and reduces rotational weight! While reducing weight, the rotor retains proper thermal mass in the rings to adequately capture, and dissipate heat.
The central hat portion of the 034Motorsport rotor is made of 6061-T6 aircraft specification aluminium. The disc is constructed out of a proprietary metal alloy that can withstand immense braking temperatures while holding form. The rotor utilizes 72 directionally curved veins to forcefully flow cool air through the rotor to dissipate heat.
The face of the rotor utilizes J-Hook slots to clean the pad surface of contaminants and allows hot pad outgassing.
The rotor and hat have a floating mount system that utilizes high strength alloy steel bobbins. The pins take the load from braking actions while maintaining the axial and radial float between the hat and disc, allowing for safe expansion and contraction from heat.
- Lightweight Construction (14lb 350mm 034Motorsport Rotor vs. 15lb 310mm OE Rotor)
- Floating, 2-Piece Design
- Aerospace Grade Aluminium Hats
- CM-250 Special Alloy Rotor Rings
- J-Hook Slotted Friction Face
- OEM Fitment & Functionality
- 72 Curved Vanes Force Cooling Air through Brake Disc
- Floating Bobbins Mounting System
- Replaceable Rotor Rings
- Lower Long-term Maintenance Cost
- 034Motorsport 2-Piece Floating Rear Rotor Pair
- Calliper carrier conversion brackets
- We deliver to every country in the world, if shipping rates are not available at checkout please contact us.
- Some item(s) are not actively held in stock and usually sell out quickly, please contact sales to perform a stock check if you are unsure.
- Full tracking is available for all orders, you will receive tracking and dispatch updates via email.
- It can take up-to 16 working days for out of stock orders to be dispatched.
Professional installation is recommended on all of our products. Please contact us to see if we offer a fitting service for the item(s) you wish to purchase.