034Motorsport Billet Aluminium DSG Breather Catch Can - RS3 8V Daza
The 034Motorsport Billet Aluminium DSG Breather Catch Can for the Audi 8V.5 RS3 replaces the tiny OE plastic vent and prevents transmission fluid from being forced out and splashing around the engine bay. Any transmission fluid that is collected in the catch can drains back into the transmission. Improve the appearance of your RS3's engine bay by installing this beautiful billet catch can and eliminating unsightly oil stains.
The body of the catch can is CNC milled from 6061-T6 billet aluminium and black anodized for a durable and stealthy finish. Internally, a stainless steel baffle plate prevents transmission oil from escaping the system. External mounting brackets are powder coated to prevent corrosion and enhance appearance. The OEM plastic vent hose is replaced with 8mm I.D. silicone vent hose while retaining the OE connector at the transmission. Finally, all mounting points for the DSG catch can are stock mounting points, which makes for an easy installation with no drilling or cutting necessary.
- 6061-T6 Billet Aluminium Housing
- Black Anodized Finish for Durability and Stealth
- Stainless Steel Internal Baffle Plate
- Powder Coated Vehicle Mounting Brackets
- 8mm I.D. Silicone Vent Hose
- Retains the OE Connector at the Transmission
- Utilizes Available Stock Mounting Points
- Eliminates Transmission Oil Splatter in Engine Bay
- Billet Aluminium DSG Catch Can Body with Brackets x1
- 8mm I.D. Silicone Vent Hose x2ft
- Zinc Plated Steel 14mm x 1.5 Banjo Bolt x1
- Custom-Machined Billet Aluminium 14mm Banjo Fitting x1
- 14mm x 20mm Aluminium Crush Washer x2
- M8x16 Worm Drive Clamps x2
- 14-15mm to 20-25mm Swivel Clip x1
- We deliver to every country in the world, if shipping rates are not available at checkout please contact us.
- Some item(s) are not actively held in stock and usually sell out quickly, please contact sales to perform a stock check if you are unsure.
- Full tracking is available for all orders, you will receive tracking and dispatch updates via email.
- It can take up-to 16 working days for out of stock orders to be dispatched.
Professional installation is recommended on all of our products. Please contact us to see if we offer a fitting service for the item(s) you wish to purchase.