034Motorsport Carbon Fibre Cold Air Intake System - TT RS (8S) RS3 (8V Facelift)
034Motorsport’s engineers spent extensive effort to develop a complete cold air intake solution for the latest RS3 that yields horsepower and torque gains over the well-designed factory airbox. During the development process, many iterations were designed, prototyped, and tested, which resulted in this beautifully-manufactured Carbon Fibre Cold Air Intake System.
034Motorsport engineers first created a CFD-optimized carbon fibre intake tube, which is a direct, high-performance replacement for the plastic factory accordion hose. Using CAD software and 3D scanning technology, 034Motorsport was able to optimize the cross-sectional area of the intake tube while being mindful of space constraints. The resulting part is a functional work of art - maximizing performance given the factory space constraints and featuring smooth transitions that ensure optimal airflow to the turbo inlet.
MINIMIZING INTAKE AIR TEMPERATURE
To ensure that the 034Motorsport X34 Open-Top Cold Air Intake System draws in cool, dense air, the system includes a carbon fibre heat shield to replace the upper airbox as well as a stainless steel heat shield to block heat from saturating the intake tube. The upper carbon fibre heat shield bolts to the factory lower airbox, allowing the high-flow conical filter to breathe cold air from the factory inlet duct before the radiator. The stainless steel heat shield bolts to the stock intake tube mounting point and to the back of the head, preventing the high temperatures from the exhaust header and turbo from radiating directly at the intake tube. Both heat shields work together to minimize pre-turbo intake air temperature.
PERFORMANCE AIR FILTER
The 034Motorsport Carbon Fibre Open-Top Cold Air Intake system houses a high-flow conical air filter with double-layer pleated cotton filtration medium. This air filter design offers increased flow through an enlarged filtration surface, while ensuring superior filtration.
OEM+ FIT & FINISH
034Motorsport carefully selected the carbon fibre weave on the intake tube and upper airbox heat shield to match the factory carbon fibre engine trim found in the Audi TTRS & RS3 2.5 TFSI engine bay. The 034Motorsport Audi TTRS & RS3 Cold Air Intake System was designed to fit like a factory part, and mates directly to the turbo inlet pipe and factory lower airbox to provide an OEM+ look.
DYNO-VERIFIED WHEEL HORSEPOWER & TORQUE GAINS
034Motorsport's engineering and development efforts were validated on multiple vehicles using our Mustang AWD Dynamometer to ensure that the 034Motorsport Audi TTRS & RS3 Open-Top Cold Air Intake System provided substantial increases in horsepower and torque on both stock turbo vehicles and ones with upgraded turbo kits alike.
PEAK WHEEL HORSEPOWER & TORQUE WITH STAGE 2 E85
- Stock Intake: 456 WHP / 430 WTQ
- 034 X34 Intake: 472 WHP / 442 WTQ
- Peak Gains: 21 WHP / 16 WTQ @6,950 RPM
PRODUCT FEATURES & DETAILS
- Fits both right hand drive and left hand drive configurations
- High-Quality Carbon Fibre Construction
- High Gloss Epoxy Finish
- OEM+ Fit & Finish
- Dyno-Proven Horsepower & Torque Gains
- Increased Engine & Induction Sounds
- Improved Throttle Response
- Large-Diameter CFD-Optimized Air Intake Tube
- Improved Airflow from Factory Airbox & Intake Tube
- Reduced Intake Air Temperature
- High Performance Pleated Cotton Air Filter
- 034Motorsport Carbon Fibre Audi TT RS & RS3 Air Intake Tube
- 034Motorsport Carbon Fibre Audi TT RS & RS3 Upper Airbox Heat Shield
- 034Motorsport Double-Layer Pleated Air Filter
- 034Motorsport Stainless Steel Heat Shield
- 034Motorsport Silicone Coupler
- Installation Hardware
- We deliver to every country in the world, if shipping rates are not available at checkout please contact us.
- Some item(s) are not actively held in stock and usually sell out quickly, please contact sales to perform a stock check if you are unsure.
- Full tracking is available for all orders, you will receive tracking and dispatch updates via email.
- It can take up-to 16 working days for out of stock orders to be dispatched.
Professional installation is recommended on all of our products. Please contact us to see if we offer a fitting service for the item(s) you wish to purchase.