NOTES: THIS INTAKE IS NOT SUITABLE FOR VEHICLES WITH AN AIRMASS METER AT THE AIRBOX
034Motorsport's P34 Cold Air Intake System delivers improved power, sound, and acceleration to B9 Audi A4/Allroad & A5 owners in a clean OEM+ package.
Through extensive evaluation of the factory airbox design, 034Motorsport's engineers were able to create a performance replacement that allows for increased airflow to the turbocharger and engine. The P34 Air Intake System offers measurable performance improvements, simple bolt-on installation, and unsurpassed fit and finish.
• Developed In-House by 034Motorsport's Engineering Team
• Dyno-Proven Horsepower & Torque Gains
• Increased Airflow to Turbocharger Inlet
• Enhanced Engine & Induction Sounds
• Improved Throttle Response
• Superb Fit & Finish to Match Factory Engine Bay
• Stealthy OEM+ Design Utilizes Factory Inlet & Heat Shield
• Massive 5" Inlet Conical Air Filter
• CNC-Machined Billet Aluminium Velocity Stack
• Large-Diameter CFD-Optimized Turbo Inlet Hose
• Securely Installs Using Factory Mounting Grommets
• Simple, Straightforward Installation Instructions
• Peak Horsepower & Torque
- Stock Intake: 253 Horsepower / 270 Foot-Pounds of Torque
- P34 Intake: 262 Horsepower / 274 Foot-Pounds of Torque
• Peak Gains in Horsepower & Torque
- Peak Horsepower Gain: 10 HP @ 6,100 RPM
- Peak Torque Gain: 8 FT-LBS @ 6,100 RPM
• Pressure Drop Reduction
- Stock Intake: Peak Pressure Drop of 0.58 PSI at 6,300 RPM
- P34 Intake: Peak Pressure Drop of 0.10 PSI at 6,300 RPM
• 2017 - Present Audi A4 (B9) 2.0 TFSI
• 2017 - Present Audi Allroad (B9) 2.0 TFSI
• 2018 - Present Audi A5 (B9) 2.0 TFSI
Not suitable for vehicles with an Air Mass Meter.
- We deliver to every country in the world, if shipping rates are not available at checkout please contact us.
- Some item(s) are not actively held in stock and usually sell out quickly, please contact sales to perform a stock check if you are unsure.
- Full tracking is available for all orders, you will receive tracking and dispatch updates via email.
- It can take up-to 16 working days for out of stock orders to be dispatched.