Airtec Motorsport Oil Cooler Kit for MK7 Golf R
Following an extensive development process over the past year, Airtec Motorsport is proud to launch its new oil cooler kit aimed at modified Golf R owners who struggle to maintain steady oil temperatures on track, or during fast road use.
Our kit has been designed in the UK after thorough research. The challenge was to integrate a large capacity, external oil-cooler, mounted behind the grille for direct airflow. This would replace the basic OEM oil heat-exchanger but would still integrate seamlessly by utilizing the car’s original oil take-off fittings.
The comprehensive package we subsequently developed includes AIRTEC Motorsport’s CNC, billet take-off adapter, an AIRTEC oil cooler, a laser-cut oil cooler bracket, high-quality braided hose lines with Aerotec fittings and all fixtures and fittings including instructions, for a bolt-on installation.
The kit has undergone extensive testing on race tracks throughout Europe to ensure engine running temperatures remain low and steady in a variety of different climates. Testing showed that even under heavy and continuous track use, oil temperatures continually remained below 110 degrees Celsius, where previously the engine would see peak temperatures as high as 127 degrees Celsius under the same circumstances.
Its proven cooling efficiency and fitment makes it an essential modification for all modified Golf Rs.
- Proven to reduce temperatures on track and road
- Designed and developed in the UK
- Comprehensive kit with all fixtures, fittings and instructions
- AIRTEC large capacity external oil cooler
- CNC custom made billet take-off
- Laser cut bracket
- High-quality hose and fittings
- Bolt-on installation
- We deliver to every country in the world, if shipping rates are not available at checkout please contact us.
- Some item(s) are not actively held in stock and usually sell out quickly, please contact sales to perform a stock check if you are unsure.
- Full tracking is available for all orders, you will receive tracking and dispatch updates via email.
- It can take up-to 16 working days for out of stock orders to be dispatched.
Professional installation is recommended on all of our products. Please contact us to see if we offer a fitting service for the item(s) you wish to purchase.