AIRTEC MOTORSPORT STAGE 2 FRONT MOUNT INTERCOOLER UPGRADE FOR AUDI S1
Freshly developed at AIRTEC HQ in the UK, we’re proud to launch our Stage 2 front mount intercooler kit with integrated crash bar (Replaces the stock crash bar) aimed at modified Audi S1 owners who want the very highest level of cooling efficiency, power and performance for track or fast road use.
Freshly developed at AIRTEC HQ in the UK, we’re proud to launch our Stage 2 front mount intercooler kit with integrated crash bar design (Replaces the stock crash bar) aimed at modified Audi S1 owners who want the very highest level of cooling efficiency, power and performance for track or fast road use.
The finished design features 60mm inlet and outlets that flow freely through custom end tanks into a 80mm – 60mm deep, single-pass stepped core. By integrating the crash bar into the design, the intercooler makes full use of the vehicle’s entire front grille area while still retaining the towing eye feature.
It therefore offers a huge increase in surface area and volume over standard, and radically reduces charge temperatures, which is suited for highly modified examples with higher boost pressures and capable of supporting over 500bhp.
It fits neatly behind the original bumper with no modifications required to fit and the comprehensive kit includes AIRTEC Motorsport’s CAD designed end tanks, laser-cut brackets, and all fixtures and fittings for a direct, bolt-on installation.
Its proven cooling efficiency and straight forward fitment makes it an essential modification for all modified Audi S1s.
AIRTEC intercooler features:
- Proven race quality bar and plate core
- Stepped core design, 80mm – 60mm
- 60mm inlet and outlets
- CAD designed end tanks to optimise air flow
- Comes complete with full fitting instructions
- Proven power increases and cooling efficiency
- Towing eye feature retained
- Replacement silicone hose for headlight washer jet
- Available only in Pro Series Black
Please note: Cutting to lower radiator surround is required to fit.
Please note: Integrated crash bar replaces the stock crash bar – Not declaring modifications can void vehicles insurance.
Registered Design Right number: 6082520
AIRTEC part no: ATINTVAG35
- We deliver to every country in the world, if shipping rates are not available at checkout please contact us.
- Some item(s) are not actively held in stock and usually sell out quickly, please contact sales to perform a stock check if you are unsure.
- Full tracking is available for all orders, you will receive tracking and dispatch updates via email.
- It can take up-to 16 working days for out of stock orders to be dispatched.
Professional installation is recommended on all of our products. Please contact us to see if we offer a fitting service for the item(s) you wish to purchase.