APR Big Brake Kit - 350x34mm - For MQB Cars
APR’s Big Brake Upgrade is an ultra-durable, feature-packed solution specifically tailored to each vehicle. The brakes provide outstanding stopping-power at an affordable price and are targeted towards a wide operating range such as normal or spirited street driving, track days and HPDE events. The system handily out-brakes, out-lasts, and out-performs other systems on the market, including much larger and heavier setups such as the factory standard RS3/TTRS brakes!
Each system includes six-piston billet-aluminum calipers, floating two-piece discs with weight-saving aluminum hats, stainless-steel braided-Teflon lines, billet-aluminum mounting brackets, brake pads, all necessary mounting hardware, and a host of other features making this a full-featured braking system at an incredible value. Lastly, replacement pads and rings are readily available at an affordable price.
- Large six-piston, billet-aluminum calipers (red or black)
- 350x34mm curved-vane floating 2-piece rotors with aluminum hats
- Billet-aluminum caliper mounting brackets
- Stainless-steel braided-Teflon brake lines
- Street/track brake pads
- FEA optimized calipers for maximum strength and rigidity
- 3.6 LBS lighter than the factory MK7 Golf R system
- Extreme UV & temperature resistant European anodizing dyes
- Hand-polished, mirror-finished, hard-anodized aluminum pistons
- Ultra-high temperature pressure and wiper seals
- Stainless-steel hardware for long-term durability
- Seamless CuNi fluid crossover tubes for maximum corrosion / vibration resistance
- Pad pre-tensioning system designed to reduce brake noise / squeal
- Maximum Temperature Recording (MTR) devices on calipers and rotors
- Laser etched logos
No braking system is complete without the appropriate brake pad compound. APR brakes include a high-performance street pad that is also suitable for light track-sessions. They are designed to deliver strong braking performance across a wide temperature range yet are conservative for disc wear. The pad’s co-efficient of friction delivers reduced stopping distances and improved fade resistance compared to most factory compounds. The material exhibits a slightly rising torque curve through a single braking application causing the brakes to feel positive, but not overly aggressive, during initial engagement. This further results in gradually increased friction levels during the braking cycle, making the compound perfect for the grip associated with high performance street tires during medium to hard brake applications. Lastly, the pads feature a thermal under-layer between the friction material and pad backing plate, which slows heat transfer to the caliper pistons and seals, reducing brake fluid degradation and caliper damage.
Please select your kit based on the size of your standard discs. The piston sizes in the APR calipers are designed specifically to work with the original master cylinder.
312mm std brakes:
- A3 8V 1.8TFSI
- A3 8V 2.0TFSI
- TT Mk3 2.0TFSI
- Golf Mk7 GTI
- Leon Mk3 1.8TSI
340mm std brakes:
- S3 8V
- TTS Mk3
- Golf Mk7 GTI 'Performance Pack'
- Golf Mk7 GTI Clubsport and Clubsport S
- Golf Mk7 'R'
- Octavia vRS Mk3
- We deliver to every country in the world, if shipping rates are not available at checkout please contact us.
- Some item(s) are not actively held in stock and usually sell out quickly, please contact sales to perform a stock check if you are unsure.
- Full tracking is available for all orders, you will receive tracking and dispatch updates via email.
- It can take up-to 16 working days for out of stock orders to be dispatched.
Professional installation is recommended on all of our products. Please contact us to see if we offer a fitting service for the item(s) you wish to purchase.