APR Wheel Spacers - 5x112 PCD - 66.5mm Centre Bore (Pair)
APR’s Wheel Spacers physically move the wheel further away from the hub. In doing so, they give your wheels the desired offset needed to create the stance or look you desire, or clearance necessary to clear brake calipers.
- Weight Saving Design
- 66.5mm Centre Bore Configuration
- 5x112 Bolt Patern / PCD
- 2mm - 15mm Spacer Widths Available
- 10mm and above are Fully Hubcentric
- Black Anodised Finish
- Spacers from 2mm to 8mm are a Flat Concentric Spacer, but are NOT Fully Hubcentric.
- When using wheel spacers, longer bolts are required.
- For Hubcentric Spacers Please check the Rear of your wheel, It must be able to accept a spiggot bevel of 7mm (See Diagram Below)
- We deliver to every country in the world, if shipping rates are not available at checkout please contact us.
- Some item(s) are not actively held in stock and usually sell out quickly, please contact sales to perform a stock check if you are unsure.
- Full tracking is available for all orders, you will receive tracking and dispatch updates via email.
- It can take up-to 16 working days for out of stock orders to be dispatched.
Professional installation is recommended on all of our products. Please contact us to see if we offer a fitting service for the item(s) you wish to purchase.