Have full control over the sound of your vehicle in any driving mode with the ExValve Audi RS4/RS5 B9 3L Exhaust Valve Controller.
With this control unit, you have the ability to control your exhaust flaps via the remote control.
Advantages compared to competing products
- Control valves independent of drive select mode
- You decide on the vehicle sound and not on the selected driving profile
- Useful for visits to the workshop for a service or MOT
- Freely programmable start mode
- You decide for yourself on the sound when starting the vehicle
- No intervention in the CAN bus
- No danger to other control units
- No influence of software updates on the function of our controller
- Plug and play with original plugs
- No damage to the original cables, no use of power thieves
- The device offers the following modes:
The start mode refers to the device setting on vehicle start-up. In the standard configuration, the device saves the last set mode and restores it when the vehicle starts up. If you want to customize your startup setting please follow the steps below.
The start mode can be freely programmed as desired:
Start-Up: Press and hold the desired button mode (10 seconds) you want to set as the start-up mode.
Last State: Press the button for the “Sport mode” within 5 seconds 5 times.
The assembly is plug-and-play. The device has vehicle-specific plugs, which are mounted in the passenger side footwell. This device has been specially developed for use on electric flap systems and thus provides safe and permanent operation.
- Can be retrofitted at any time without any traces
- No interference with the standard CAN bus or ECU
- No error message in the error memory
- High quality and noble look
- Brushed stainless steel front
- High transmitter range
- 1x Valve controller module
- 2x Wireless remote units
1 year limited warranty directly from ExValve on the date of purchase. Designed in the UK and made by ASR in Germany.
- We deliver to every country in the world, if shipping rates are not available at checkout please contact us.
- Some item(s) are not actively held in stock and usually sell out quickly, please contact sales to perform a stock check if you are unsure.
- Full tracking is available for all orders, you will receive tracking and dispatch updates via email.
- It can take up-to 16 working days for out of stock orders to be dispatched.