- Save your engine from a faulty pressure relief valve
- Direct replacement & quick installation
- IE boost cap has an optional outlet for a boost gauge
- Bright black anodized finish
- In-house CNC machined aluminum
INTEGRATED ENGINEERING AUDI VOLKSWAGEN 2.0T B6 MK2 MK5 PCV SOLUTION KIT (A6, GOLF R, GTI & TT)
Save your engine from an oily mess, built-up crankcase pressure, rough idle, fuel economy, and boost loss with a quick and simple install that takes less than 20 minutes on average. You will immediately notice a drastic improvement in drivability and power if your valve was leaking previously.
Stock Pressure Relief Valve Issues
One of the most common failures on the 2.0T FSI engine is the factory pressure-relief valve. These valves are in place to recirculate crankcase gases into the intake manifold once they open. Although this works fine for a few thousand miles, they begin to leak over time and cause boost to go past the valve into the valve cover. This not only causes an oily mess in the engine bay from crankcase pressure but a rough idle, fuel economy decline and boost loss. With boost pressure far below where it should be, it is common to notice significant power losses and poor drivability.
IE PCV Solution Plate
Using our kit, you are able to completely remove the pressure-relief valve and replace it with a billet aluminum plate. This allows the factory breather system to function properly while eliminating the failure-prone relief valve. With the hose between the valve cover and intake manifold completely eliminated, the included boost cap is used to block off the hose connection on the end of the intake manifold. Our billet cap features a tapped hole that can be plugged or used to plumb a boost gauge, compared to competitor’s products that do not offer a provision for plumbing a boost gauge.
- Audi - A4 2005-2008 (B7) 2.0T FSI (EA113) engines
- Audi - A6 2005-2011 (C6) 2.0T FSI (EA113) engines
- Audi - A6 Allroad 2005-2011 (C6) 2.0T FSI (EA113) engines
- Audi - TT 2008-2015 (MK2 - 8J) 2.0T FSI (EA113) engines*
- Audi - TTS 2008-2015 (MK2 - 8J) 2.0T FSI (EA113) engines
- Audi - A3 2006-2013 (MK2 - 8P) 2.0T FSI (EA113) engines*
- Audi - S3 2006-2013 (MK2 - 8P) 2.0T FSI (EA113) engines
- VW - GTI 2006-2009 (MK5) 2.0T FSI (EA113) engines*
- VW - Golf R 2012-2012 (MK6) 2.0T FSI (EA113) engines
- VW - Jetta & Jetta GLI 2006-2010 (MK5) 2.0T FSI (EA113) engines*
- VW - Passat 2006-2010 (B6) 2.0T FSI (EA113) engines*
- VW - EOS 2006-2015 (1F7) 2.0T FSI (EA113) engines*
*NOTE: IE PCV Solution Kits only work on early model 2.0T EA113 engines. You can verify you have the correct engine if it is in the above chassis and is driven by a timing belt. If your engine is driven by a timing chain, you have an EA888 Gen1/Gen2 TSI engine and is not compatible with this product.
Integrated Engineering (IE)
- We deliver to every country in the world, if shipping rates are not available at checkout please contact us.
- Some item(s) are not actively held in stock and usually sell out quickly, please contact sales to perform a stock check if you are unsure.
- Full tracking is available for all orders, you will receive tracking and dispatch updates via email.
- It can take up-to 16 working days for out of stock orders to be dispatched.
Professional installation is recommended on all of our products. Please contact us to see if we offer a fitting service for the item(s) you wish to purchase.