INTEGRATED ENGINEERING AUDI VOLKSWAGEN 2.0T TSI SAI FILTER KIT (MK5, MK6 GTI, JETTA, GLI, CC & 8P A3)
This secondary air injection (SAI) pump is required for the Integrated Engineering Audi Volkswagen 2.0T TSI Cold Air Intake (MK5, MK6 GTI, Jetta, CC & 8P A3), or any other relevant parts, if your engine has a CBFA engine code. Read the note below to for further clarification.
The MK5/MK6 2.0T TSI engine has two different engine codes. CBFA engine codes are equipped from the factory with a secondary air injection (SAI) pump that connects to the factory intake box. These engines require a small breather filter for this SAI line when installing an aftermarket intake. CCTA engine codes do not have this SAI pump and will not require this filter. Identify your engine code using the photos below, and add this SAI filter kit above if needed when ordering your intake.
- Quickly adapt your SAI line to a reliable breather
- Hides entire SAI line away under intake for a clean appearance
- No permanent modifications, return to stock at any time
- Includes billet breather adapter, filter, and mount bracket
- Works with all IE Cold Air Intakes
- AUDI - A3 (MK2/8P) 2008-2013 2.0T TSI (EA888 Gen1/2)*
- VW MK5 GTI late 2009 2.0T TSI (EA888 Gen1/2)*
- VW MK6 GTI 2010-2014 2.0T TSI (EA888 Gen1/2)
- VW MK6 Jetta/GLI 2011-2013.5 2.0T TSI (EA888 Gen1/2)*
- VW 2009 - 2016 CC 2009-2017 2.0T TSI (EA888 Gen1/2)
*This cold air intake is for 2.0T TSI (timing chain driven) EA888 Gen1 & Gen2 direct injection engines only. Early model 2.0T FSI (timing belt driven) EA113 engines found in pre-2009 MK5 GTI and late model EA888 Gen3 engines found in 2013.5+ GLI require different intakes. Please verify if your engine requires an FSI or TSI Gen3 intake before ordering.
Integrated Engineering (IE)
- We deliver to every country in the world, if shipping rates are not available at checkout please contact us.
- Some item(s) are not actively held in stock and usually sell out quickly, please contact sales to perform a stock check if you are unsure.
- Full tracking is available for all orders, you will receive tracking and dispatch updates via email.
- It can take up-to 16 working days for out of stock orders to be dispatched.
Professional installation is recommended on all of our products. Please contact us to see if we offer a fitting service for the item(s) you wish to purchase.