INTEGRATED ENGINEERING DUAL FUEL PUMP SURGE TANK KIT
Prevent fuel starvation issues and provide a reliable constant draw of fuel with an IE submerged surge tank. The surge tank provides a constant fuel supply, even under aggressive cornering, acceleration, and high fuel consumption situations. The universal design will work with any traditional return style fuel system and supply enough fuel to power up to 1600HP!
- Universal fitment for any return style fuel system
- Innovative submerged pump design
- For use with two pumps supporting up to 1600+HP
- Leak-free o-ring boss AN ports for easy integration
- Black wrinkle powder coated for a durable finish
- Includes mounting hardware, O-ring, and assembly lube
- Vibration damping mounts and mounting hardware included
- Available with or without corrosive fuel upgrade
- Always have fuel available with a 2.3-liter fuel capacity
Recommended Surge Tank Use
Integrated Engineering's innovative surge tank design is essential for drag race, track, and drift cars. During hard cornering or acceleration, the stock pump will frequently have fuel starvation due to the fuel tank angles. The surge tank is also a great solution for mounting and plumbing high powered street cars. Once installed, you can use a factory in-tank or inline pump to feed the surge tank and keep it full in most applications.
Corrosive Fuel Upgrade
When running corrosive fuels such as E85, methanol, or race ethonal mixtures an optional surge tank corrosive fuel upgrade is available. Adding the corrosive fuel upgrade we treat the interior of the surge tank with a specialized anodizing treatment to protect the surge tank alloy form damaging fuels.
Fuel Pump Options
Our surge tank design is compatible with either the AEM 380LPH fuel pumps or Bosch 044 fuel pumps only. When using two Bosch 044 series fuel pumps, this setup can support up to 1300HP. Two AEM pumps can supply fuel for over 1600HP on standard fuels and are available to purchase with your surge tank. For less aggressive power setups, an IE single submerged fuel tank is also available that houses a single pump.
Surge Tank Measurements
- 7.25" long
- 6" wide (8.9" wide from mounting tab ends)
- 4" deep
Surge Tank Construction
The pumps are O-ring sealed and securely clamped into place using an in-house machined top plate. To provide a leak-proof supply of fuel to the surge tank three -6AN o-ring boss inputs/outputs have been machined to the top plate. The -6 o-ring boss inputs/outputs can be customized for a large variety of fuel fittings such as AN bends, AN straights, stainless hose connections, push lock hose, braided lines, hard lines, and more. The back of the machined top plate has been fully pocketed out to remove excess weight. The fuel pump is secured to the top plate with stainless brackets and hardware providing reliable operation.
In The Box
- 2 x AEM 380LPH FUEL PUMPS
- 2 x BOSCH 044 FUEL PUMPS
Universal Audi VW
Integrated Engineering (IE)
IEFUU6 (No Coating)
IEFUU6-A (Corrosive Coating)
- We deliver to every country in the world, if shipping rates are not available at checkout please contact us.
- Some item(s) are not actively held in stock and usually sell out quickly, please contact sales to perform a stock check if you are unsure.
- Full tracking is available for all orders, you will receive tracking and dispatch updates via email.
- It can take up-to 16 working days for out of stock orders to be dispatched.
Professional installation is recommended on all of our products. Please contact us to see if we offer a fitting service for the item(s) you wish to purchase.