INTEGRATED ENGINEERING VOLKSWAGEN 2.0T TSI K04 TURBO KIT (CC, GTI, JETTA & PASSAT)
The IE K04 hardware kit comes with a modified genuine Borg Warner K04 and hardware for an easy installation. This easy bolt-in turbo kit increases power up to 391HP & 398TQ with supporting mods and tune (sold separately) while retaining factory-like comfort and reliability!
With correct software and bolt-ons this turbo will bump you up into the 330-390hp range on pump fuel. Typically you’ll want a downpipe, intake, intercooler, and software. 6 Speed manual cars will also need an upgraded performance clutch.
From the beginning, our engineers wanted to make this K04 a simple, quick installation, without adding a lot of extra parts and mess. So, our team actually machines the compressor covers of the Borg Warner K04 turbocharger and attaches an adapter plate to allow the diverter valve to fit exactly in it’s OE location for TSI engines. This makes the installation quick, neat, and with no fitment issues you might have with aftermarket Diverter relocation kits. No wiring is required as a consequence of this.
Big Power And Fun To Drive
The K04 turbocharger is a great turbocharger for the Gen 2 TSI engine. It delivers 330-350 horsepower which is a good, reliable amount on the stock engine. It makes the car an absolute riot to drive without becoming a chore to own and operate.
Perfect Fitment And Reliability
This turbocharger is an OEM turbocharger from the MK6 Golf R. We then modify it to place the diverter valve in the OE location so the fitment is exactly like stock for an easy install.
Classy And Clean Appearance
Once installed, the K04 appears entirely OE except for your bolt ons such as cold air intakes. By keeping the diverter in it’s OE location there are no ugly diverter relocation kits running silicone hoses all over your bay.
Additional Supporting Upgrades
This IE K04 turbocharger kit is a turbo hardware only upgrade kit, and requires additional hardware and software to complete the installation:
K04 ECU Software
The upgraded turbo kit and additional hardware will require a software upgrade to the factory ECU. This can be achieved with the Integrated Engineering IE Audi Volkswagen 2.0T TSI TFSI EA888 Gen 1/2 Performance ECU Remote Tune (MK6 GTI, Jetta, GLI, B6 Passat, 3C CC, 5N Tiguan, 8P A3 & 8U Q3).
Cold Air Intake
When upgrading to a larger turbocharger it is important to make sure your intake can supply your turbo with plenty of flow. We highly recommend upgrading to a performance air intake such as the Integrated Engineering Audi Volkswagen 2.0T TSI Cold Air Intake (MK5, MK6 GTI, Jetta, CC & 8P A3).
The increased size, flow, performance, and boost of the larger K04 turbocharger will dramaticially increase the charge air temperatures and quickly cause heat soak. Once your intercooler is heat soaked, you will quickly lose huge amounts of power as intake air temps rise. Keep your K04 kit performing at its peak with an Integrated Engineering Audi Volkswagen 8P MK5 MK6 FDS Intercooler (A3, S3, Golf R & GTI).
The factory restrictive downpipe can not provide adequate support for the larger K04 turbocharger, upgrading to a aftermarket performance downpipe is required for optimal power output. We recommend a 3" downpipe to match your new K04 kit.
It is also recommended to upgrade to a higher output spark plug to provide plenty of spark for the increased cylinder pressure.
- VW - GTI 2006-2009 (MK5) 2.0T TSI (timing chain driven) engines EA888 Gen 1 & Gen 2
- VW - GTI 2010-2014 (MK6) 2.0T TSI (timing chain driven) engines EA888 Gen 1 & Gen 2
- VW - Jetta & Jetta GLI 2010-2014 (MK6) 2.0T TSI (timing chain driven) engines EA888 Gen 1 & Gen 2
- VW - CC 2009-2015 (3C8) 2.0T TSI (timing chain driven) engines EA888 Gen 1 & Gen 2
- VW - Passat 2006-2010 (B6) 2.0T TSI (timing chain driven) engines EA888 Gen 1 & Gen 2
- VW - Tiguan 2009+ 2.0T TSI (timing chain driven) engines EA888 Gen 1 & Gen 2
Integrated Engineering (IE)
- We deliver to every country in the world, if shipping rates are not available at checkout please contact us.
- Some item(s) are not actively held in stock and usually sell out quickly, please contact sales to perform a stock check if you are unsure.
- Full tracking is available for all orders, you will receive tracking and dispatch updates via email.
- It can take up-to 16 working days for out of stock orders to be dispatched.
Professional installation is recommended on all of our products. Please contact us to see if we offer a fitting service for the item(s) you wish to purchase.