RTS Clutch - Twin-Friction Clutch Kit for Volkswagen Polo (6C) GTI 1.8TSI
RTS unique “Twin Friction” (drive plate) has been developed using a unique flywheel side friction material whilst adopting a segmented pressure plate face. The aramid friction exhibits 50% less wear than a conventional drive plate friction material.
This material also reduces the effects of fade. Fade is the decline in the clutch system’s ability to transmit torque as operating temperatures increases. These features in combination with the previously mentioned micro-structure of spheroidal casting and ER2 technology allows the clutch kit to dissipate heat far more effectively, allowing the clutch to run cooler for longer.
RTS kit has been designed to transmit 60% more torque over the standard clutch kit and is suitable for every day driving, fast road and track/circuit racing whilst maintaining user-friendly driving experience.
RTS – RTSTF-6006 has been designed and manufactured to significantly exceed the original clutch system whilst also maintaining OE pedal effort, thus delivering a torque capacity of 440 lbs/ft of torque.
We recommend fitting a new slave cylinder when changing the clutch.
Suitable for the following EA888 Gen 3 Manual Cars
- VW Polo 6C GTI 1.8TSI
- SEAT Ibiza 6P Cupra 1.8TSI
ONLY TO BE USED WITH RELEASE BEARING PART NO# 0A5 141 671S
- We deliver to every country in the world, if shipping rates are not available at checkout please contact us.
- Some item(s) are not actively held in stock and usually sell out quickly, please contact sales to perform a stock check if you are unsure.
- Full tracking is available for all orders, you will receive tracking and dispatch updates via email.
- It can take up-to 16 working days for out of stock orders to be dispatched.
Professional installation is recommended on all of our products. Please contact us to see if we offer a fitting service for the item(s) you wish to purchase.