be dispatched in up to 16 working days.
Sachs Performance Single Mass Flywheel & Clutch Kit for Audi S3 (8V)
INCLUDES KIT SPECIFIC RELEASE BEARING
SACHS Performance Clutch kit consisting of a reinforced clutch cover and a performance friction disc with special friction material.
A Direct fit kit with a new 'Solid Flywheel'
SACHS Performance clutch kit's deliver more transmittable torque and more stability, offering a longer life and superior thermal resistance.
Ideal for Tuned Performance Vehicles.
Organic Friction Plate:
With the Special Organic Friction plate, the start performance is similar to your old original clutch kit (no “on-off” clutch), so this solution is also perfect for a daily driven car.
Higher clamping pressure is provided by the uprated pressure plate, which when combined with the Organic Friction plate; this clutch kit is an ideal upgrade for modified engines where better torque handling of the clutch is required.
Sintered Paddle Friction Plate:
The SACHS Performance Sintered Paddle Friction option contains a Multi-Puck Sintered Cera-metallic Friction Disc.
Sintered Paddle friction plates have a much higher friction co-efficient than their Organic counterparts. This allows for higher transmittable torque however they are usually not recommended for day to day use.
Higher clamping pressure is provided by the uprated pressure plate, which when combined with the Sintered Paddle Friction plate; this clutch kit is an ideal upgrade for highly tuned engines where much higher torque handling of the clutch is required.
Please note: Due to Reinforced materials and components the pedal force can increase and the modulation range reduced giving an "on-off" feel to the clutch.
These are a motorsport style of clutch, so you do need to expect some level of compromise with judder on take-off and can produce additional noises from the clutch and transmission.
* People running Stage 2 Software should run the 'Sintered' Paddle version of this clutch.
* Changing the release bearing to the included, kit specific version is required at the same time as fitting this clutch kit.
Organic Plate - 883089-000126
Sintered Plate - 883089-000127
Release Bearing - 3182654150
- We deliver to every country in the world, if shipping rates are not available at checkout please contact us.
- Item(s) are not actively held in stock and usually sell out quickly, please contact sales to perform a stock check.
- Full tracking is available for all orders, you will receive tracking and dispatch updates via email.
- It can take up-to 16 working days for all orders to be dispatched.
Professional installation is recommended on all of our products. Please contact us to see if we offer a fitting service for the item(s) you wish to purchase.