Schwaben Brake Caliper Piston Tool
Brake Caliper windback tool that makes fitting new pads easy.
Replacing brake pads or discs doesn't need to be difficult if you have the right tools.
Volkswagen and Audi rear calipers require that the piston be rotated while being pushed back into the caliper.
This tool makes it possible to do a DIY fit for rear pads on the VAG range.
- Not suitable for the latest generation of electronic rear calipers.
The Schwaben 11-piece Caliper Piston Retractor tool kit screws brake caliper pistons back into their bores to make room for new brake pads. An essential tool for working on calipers with threaded pistons, the kit comes with a right-hand thread screw jack, press plate, and nine different diameter press disks to fit a wide variety of vehicles, both import and domestic, including Audi, BMW, MINI, Ford, GM, Honda, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen and others.
Made of 100 percent chromalloy steel for strength, durability, and long service life.
***MINI - Rear brake cylinder holes on select MINIs with need slightly enlarged, you will then use the standard one already on the end of the tool.***
- We deliver to every country in the world, if shipping rates are not available at checkout please contact us.
- Some item(s) are not actively held in stock and usually sell out quickly, please contact sales to perform a stock check if you are unsure.
- Full tracking is available for all orders, you will receive tracking and dispatch updates via email.
- It can take up-to 16 working days for out of stock orders to be dispatched.
Professional installation is recommended on all of our products. Please contact us to see if we offer a fitting service for the item(s) you wish to purchase.