RAMAIR Induction Kit with Full Turbo Intake
Please note: This kit is for right hand drive cars only.
This full air box replacement induction kit is designed specifically for the VW Polo GTI (6C), Audi A1 (8x) and Seat Ibiza Cupra (mkV) vehicles equipped with the 1.8tsi EA888 engine.
This kit allows for an increase in airflow and induction noise over the factory intake equipment.
The heat shield replaces the factory air box and mounts to standard OEM mounting points.
Whilst an ECU remap is not required, it will help you make the most of the increased potential airflow.
The kit comprises of…
Jetstream Performance Cone Filter
- Our huge, double radius, aluminium base, performance foam air filter, with stainless steel cage construction for superior internal structural support. All these feature combine to offer optimal flow characteristics.
Aluminium Intake Hard Pipe
- Full, single piece, aluminium hard-pipe turbo intake incorporating laser cut and folded bracket and re-circulation pipe connectors.
Heat Shield with OEM mounting points
- Laser cut, precision folded heat shield powder-coated in black, is designed to fit directly to the standard OEM factory air box mounting points and rubbers without the need for modification. The heat shield helps maintain low intake temperatures by providing a physical barrier between the air filter and the rest of the engine bay and directing the air from the factory cold feed around the filter cone.
Full Fitting Kit
- Includes all nuts bolts, hose clamps and high quality silicone hose connectors necessary to fit the kit to a standard car (This kit requires utilisation of some components from the standard intake pipe and air box).
Enlarged Turbo Elbow
- Replaces the restrictive OEM turbo inlet elbow.
- We deliver to every country in the world, if shipping rates are not available at checkout please contact us.
- Some item(s) are not actively held in stock and usually sell out quickly, please contact sales to perform a stock check if you are unsure.
- Full tracking is available for all orders, you will receive tracking and dispatch updates via email.
- It can take up-to 16 working days for out of stock orders to be dispatched.
Professional installation is recommended on all of our products. Please contact us to see if we offer a fitting service for the item(s) you wish to purchase.