If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, or you've experienced issues with the delivery of your order, we're here to help.
You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it, provided that the following criteria is met:
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item was not damaged upon arrival. You are, however, eligible for a refund if you report the damage to us within 3 calendar days from delivery of the item.
- You are not returning the item because you have changed your mind, because your insurance provider does not cover the modifications on your policy or likewise.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect the item for any damage and notify you that we have received your item, with our decision to approve a refund or not. This usually takes 2 to 3 working days.
- If your refund is declined and you still want to keep the item, you will be required to pay additional shipping costs to return the item to you.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment. Refunds vary on provider, but we estimate 5 to 7 working days for refunds to appear back to your original payment.
If you damage your items during installation, regardless if the installation is performed by yourself or a professional, you are not entitled to a refund under any circumstances.
Our refund policy does not affect your statutory rights when returning a product. Items shipped to any country outside of Europe cannot be returned or refunded.
Reimbursement of return postage
It is our decision if we decide to reimburse you for the costs of posting the item(s) you wish to return. We will usually agree this with you prior to the return being accepted. We do not have any legal responsibility to cover the cost of return postage.
When returning bigger items, such as our grilles, spoilers, etc that require a special courier, we can have the item collected from your address at your convenience and sent back to us directly. This is subject to approval, please do not send your items back until we have agreed to process a refund and cover the postage costs.
When returning smaller items, such as our mirror covers and paddle shifters, you will be required to post these at your local post office using Royal Mail.
We will only cover the costs of posting the items back for services using 1st Class Signed For or below.
If you decide to return your items using special delivery or another similar service, we will only reimburse the price of the parcel as if it was sent using 1st Class Signed For. We will only reimburse the total cost of postage using a more expensive service if we have agreed prior to you returning your items.
We will not cover the costs of additional postage boxes / materials if you have discarded your original box that you received your order in.
For example, if you post a small parcel at your local post office via Royal Mail using Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm it will cost you £7.40* to return the item(s) to us. If we have not agreed to you using this service, we will only reimburse £4.55* of postage costs as this is the price for the same size parcel using the 1st Class Signed For service.
* Price calculated when sending from a UK to UK address, with a small parcel box with a weight of 101 to 500g. Actual prices may vary based on weight and dimensions.
Your right of cancellation under Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013:
A Consumer Buyer shall have the right to cancel any contract for goods made by means of distance communication, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, within fourteen working days of delivery of the goods. Special order goods shall not be returnable under the terms of this clause. Cancellation of the contract can be effected by service of a Written Notice signed by the Consumer Buyer which details clearly the Companies Sales Order Number and the name and address of the Consumer Buyer, and delivered either by email details printed on the Invoice or by post to the Company's registered office.