If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, or you've experienced issues with the delivery of your order, we're here to help.
You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it, provided that the following criteria is met:
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item was not damaged upon arrival. You are, however, eligible for a refund if you report the damage to us within 3 calendar days from delivery of the item.
- You are not returning the item because you have changed your mind, because your insurance provider does not cover the modifications on your policy or likewise.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect the item for any damage and notify you that we have received your item, with our decision to approve a refund or not. This usually takes 2 to 3 working days.
- If your refund is declined and you still want to keep the item, you will be required to pay additional shipping costs to return the item to you.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment. Refunds vary on provider, but we estimate 5 to 7 working days for refunds to appear back to your original payment.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable, unless we agree to cover these costs for you.
If you damage your items during installation, regardless if the installation is performed by yourself or a professional, you are not entitled to a refund under any circumstances.
Our refund policy does not affect your statutory rights when returning a product.