If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, or you've experienced issues with the delivery of your order, we're here to help.
You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it, provided that the following criteria is met:
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item was not damaged upon arrival. You are, however, eligible for a refund if you report the damage to us within 3 working days.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect the item for any damage and notify you that we have received your item, with our decision to approve a refund or not. This usually takes 1 to 2 working days.
- If your refund is declined and you still want to keep the item, you will be required to pay additional shipping costs to return the item to you.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment. Refunds vary on provider, but we estimate 5 to 7 working days for refunds to appear back to your original payment.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable, unless we agree to cover these costs for you.
If you damage your items during installation, regardless if the installation is performed by yourself or a professional, you are not entitled to a refund under any circumstances.
Our refund policy does not effect your statutory rights when returning a product (14 days from receiving the item).