APR Cat Back Exhaust System - Audi RS6 and RS7 4.0TFSI
The APR Catback Exhaust System personalizes your sound and performance. Beautifully hand-crafted T304-stainless-steel components adorn the system with stunning TIG-welding throughout. Our straight-through brushed-finished mufflers smooth the exhaust note to a deep growl, without adding restrictions. Strong high-quality bracketry and OEM-style clamps hold the system steadily in place, making the install or removal a snap, and fitment simple, yet precise. Cast 2.75” to dual 2.5” rear splitter creates an ultra-smooth transition, steadily feeding exhaust gasses out of the system. Our cast valve housings enable the vehicle to be fitted with the factory electronic valve actuators, retaining OEM valve operation. An optional center muffler / Center muffler delete is available.
- T304 stainless-steel construction
- Argon-back-purged TIG welding throughout
- Dual 2.75" to quad 2.5" mandrel-bent brushed tubing
- Ultra-smooth cast 2.75" to dual 2.5" splitters
- Brushed-finished straight-through sound-absorption mufflers with an optional center muffler or straight pipes
- Cast valve housings and brackets for OEM electronic actuators
- Rugged and precise mounting brackets
- CNC bent and laser cut tunnel brace for added chassis rigidity
- OEM style slip clamps
- Direct fit to the OEM and APR Race DP exhaust systems
- Low-profile design, suitable for lowered vehicles
- Larger diameter piping compared to stock
- Larger diameter tips compared to stock
- Designed, developed, assembled and quality controlled in-house
- Easy to install
- Limited lifetime warranty
Our exhaust system uses larger piping compared to the factory exhaust system, yet weighs less in the base configuration. We use dual 2.75" OD piping, which then splits to a quad 2.5" design. The factory system uses 2.375" piping . Finally, our system’s 4" exhaust tips dwarf the factory tips, giving the rear of the vehicle a sportier look. The system shown below includes the optional center muffler.
- We deliver to every country in the world, if shipping rates are not available at checkout please contact us.
- Some item(s) are not actively held in stock and usually sell out quickly, please contact sales to perform a stock check if you are unsure.
- Full tracking is available for all orders, you will receive tracking and dispatch updates via email.
- It can take up-to 16 working days for out of stock orders to be dispatched.
Professional installation is recommended on all of our products. Please contact us to see if we offer a fitting service for the item(s) you wish to purchase.