ECS Tuning Carbon Fibre Rear Diffuser - Mk7 GTI
Upgrade the exterior styling on your VW MK7 GTI with our ECS Tuning In-House designed and engineered Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser. An exclusive design only available through ECS Tuning, our rear diffuser will be sure to catch attention and turn heads! Featuring a deep profile, an aggressive vein design and extending the entire width of the rear bumper to maximize it's aggressive appearance, it will be sure to turn heads! Make a bold statement and let your VW stand out with our Carbon Fiber Diffuser!
Made from lightweight, hand laid epoxy resin pre-impregnated 2x2 twill weave carbon fiber cloth and autoclave cured then clear coated for UV resistance.
Mimics the lower section of the bumper & OE diffuser lines to accentuate OEM features
Designed in-house using state of the art 3D laser scanning and CAD technology for precision fitment
Houses 4.0" exhaust tips; compatible with OEM exhaust, although, we recommend large exhaust tips for visual appeal
Mounts to OE clip locations and OE holes on the outer edges of the bumper with supplied, stainless hardware.
Includes wrinkle black powdercoated, 5052 aluminum brackets to add rigid mounting to the center of the diffuser.
Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser
Inner Mounting Brackets (2) and stainless steel mounting hardware (socket screws, washers and nylon lock nuts)
Outer Mounting Hardware - Stainless steel socket screws, washers and nylon lock nuts (2 sets per side)
Our ECS MK7 GTI Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser was designed, engineered, tested and quality inspected by our Research and Development team in our Wadsworth, Ohio facility. We strive for the highest level of precision and quality through leading edge product development technology including FARO laser scanning for reverse engineering and quality inspection, SolidWorks 3D CAD modelling, rapid prototyping utilizing our in-house 3D printer, and rigorous long term product testing.
INSTALLATION AND SUPPORT
- Use the provided installation brackets to mount the center of the diffuser to the OEM lower valance brackets. The outer hardware nuts/bolts secure the outboard fins to the bumper cover. Ensure all the clips are fully engaged before tightening hardware.
*4 sterile antiseptic alcohol wipes (ES2918127) are suggest for proper installation.*
- We deliver to every country in the world, if shipping rates are not available at checkout please contact us.
- Some item(s) are not actively held in stock and usually sell out quickly, please contact sales to perform a stock check if you are unsure.
- Full tracking is available for all orders, you will receive tracking and dispatch updates via email.
- It can take up-to 16 working days for out of stock orders to be dispatched.
Professional installation is recommended on all of our products. Please contact us to see if we offer a fitting service for the item(s) you wish to purchase.