ECS Tuning MQB Billet / Polyurethane Dogbone Mount Bushing Insert
Our ECS Tuning MQB Billet / Polyurethane Dogbone Mount Bushing Insert offers a more engaging driving experience, with crisper throttle response and reduced driveline slop without significant increases to in-cabin NVH*.
The performance subframe mount bushing insert was engineered in-house by our industry leading R&D department, resulting in countless hours of research and testing to establish the best possible design for minimizing driveline deflection while retaining the vehicles everyday driving comfort. ECS Tuning's primary goal was to achieve a comfortable and compliant ride while maximizing performance, and real world test miles put down on multiple vehicles has proven just that. This kit has everything you need for installation including new hardware to replace the torque-to-yield securing bolt installed from the factory, required to be replaced any time they are removed. With the ECS Tuning Dogbone Mount Bushing Insert, power lost through mount deflection is redirected right where you want it, straight to the wheels.
- Reduction in dogbone/subframe mount movement
- Increased drivetrain rigidity and response
- Black anodized 6061-T6 aluminum mounting plate for durability and corrosion resistance
- 90A durometer polyurethane bushing insert features upper subframe bushing engagement, which was specifically engineered to keep loading along the axis of the pendulum arm mount. Our unique design maintains low levels of NVH* and accommodates fitment of both Version 1 and Version 2 subframe bushings.
- Long-term tested on multiple vehicles for real-world qualification
- Includes hardware to replace the factory torque-to-yield bolts for the pendulum mount and subframe bushing insert
- Proudly engineered in-house and made in America!
Being a relatively simple process, if you're mechanically inclined you should have no problem installing the mount in your own garage in under 30 minutes. For assistance with installation, please see our in-depth installation PDF available under the Installation tab.
* DSG/Automatic transmission models may experience more NVH than manual transmissions.
- We deliver to every country in the world, if shipping rates are not available at checkout please contact us.
- Some item(s) are not actively held in stock and usually sell out quickly, please contact sales to perform a stock check if you are unsure.
- Full tracking is available for all orders, you will receive tracking and dispatch updates via email.
- It can take up-to 16 working days for out of stock orders to be dispatched.
Professional installation is recommended on all of our products. Please contact us to see if we offer a fitting service for the item(s) you wish to purchase.