ECS Tuning Silicone Upper & Lower PCV Hose Set - Mk5
A last time, end-all repair of the inadequate OEM PCV hose design. By replacing the flimsy, heat hardened, OEM plastic hoses with 3-ply fiberglass reinforced silicone hoses, pre-molded to OEM specifications you can be certain to cure the inevitable return of many oil leaks and driveability problems that would have been.
Our ECS Tuning Silicone Upper & Lower PCV Hose Set includes the upper (manifold) PCV hose and lower (PCV to engine block) hose in gloss black silicone material and stainless steel smooth band hose clamps so you don't have to try and scour the garage or local parts stores.
Molded to OEM specifications, these are a direct replacement to the failure-prone, heat-hardened plastic hoses that nobody likes to mess with!
Easier to service than OEM clip-on hoses
Made from heavy duty, 3-ply fiberglass reinforced silicone, our silicone hoses can handle greater temperatures and more flexibility than the OEM plastic hose without failure. Designed to resist oil, fuel and electrochemical degradation and tested up to continuous 250° Fahrenheit operating temperature and over 45psi, you can expect to achieve greater reliability, less turbulence and improved flow with our smooth silicone hose set.
Our ECS Silicone PCV Hoses were designed, engineered, tested and quality inspected by our Research and Development team in our Wadsworth, Ohio facility. We strive for the highest level of precision and quality through leading edge product development technology including FARO laser scanning for reverse engineering and quality inspection, SolidWorks 3D CAD modelling, rapid prototyping utilizing our in-house 3D printer, and rigorous long term product testing.
INSTALLATION AND SUPPORT
Installation is the reverse order of removal of your OEM hoses, however, with our included worm gear clamps to be used to secure both hose end connections. Please reference your service manual on accessibility.
* This part is designed for the FSI engine only. This can easily be found on the engine cover of your 2.0T VW/Audi. It will clearly be stamped FSI (not TFSI).
This Part Fits The Following Vehicles
- We deliver to every country in the world, if shipping rates are not available at checkout please contact us.
- Some item(s) are not actively held in stock and usually sell out quickly, please contact sales to perform a stock check if you are unsure.
- Full tracking is available for all orders, you will receive tracking and dispatch updates via email.
- It can take up-to 16 working days for out of stock orders to be dispatched.
Professional installation is recommended on all of our products. Please contact us to see if we offer a fitting service for the item(s) you wish to purchase.