Racingline Body Brace - Audi S4 (B9)
Want to sharpen up your Audi B9’s handling responses and steering feel?
Racingline Performance's beautiful new billet Strut Brace replaces the cheap factory bars to reinforce the bodyshell for a more pleasurable and precise drive.
Modern cars like the B9 Audi run a pretty stiff bodyshell. Load your car hard in the corners though, and the thin, pressed aluminium factory brace won’t be doing much to prevent chassis flex as the strut towers deflect laterally.
The result? Imprecise steering input and a vague, disconnected feeling from the front end.
- By reinforcing and tying the front strut towers together, the brace helps to maintain proper suspension geometry under heavy cornering loads and provides consistent steering response, ensuring a more connected driving experience
- Installation is simple, and is completely reversible
- We deliver to every country in the world, if shipping rates are not available at checkout please contact us.
- Some item(s) are not actively held in stock and usually sell out quickly, please contact sales to perform a stock check if you are unsure.
- Full tracking is available for all orders, you will receive tracking and dispatch updates via email.
- It can take up-to 16 working days for out of stock orders to be dispatched.
Professional installation is recommended on all of our products. Please contact us to see if we offer a fitting service for the item(s) you wish to purchase.