Racingline Performance R600 Intake System for MQB EVO EA888 Gen 4
The RacingLine R600 Intake is the world’s most sophisticated and best-selling MQB-platform cold air intake, with a choice of two filter element types. And now, introducing our new R600 EVO version for the latest MQB EVO models such as Golf 8, Audi S3 8Y etc.
Looking for the most sophisticated cold-air intake available for your MQB or MQB ‘EVO’ 2.0 or 1.8 TSI? The R600 intake is our best selling system for this platform. Little wonder, as it combines OEM-standard design and quality with significant power gains on uprated cars.
- OEM-standards of design, quality, materials and construction, hand-made in the UK. Fits like a factory part; lasts like a factory part.
- Twin CFD-optimised front intakes extending across the front of the car help achieve lower intake temperatures and worthwhile power gains.
- Enormous airbox volume houses the filter, complete with thoughtful details like connection to the original factory drain tube, and an SAI connection for US cars.
- Your choice of filter unit, to suit different needs. Both are double the size of standard – rated right up to 600hp and beyond.
TRIFOAM® or Pleated Cotton Filter?
Foam – Faster, for longer – The highest airflow of all filter types, for the best possible power for more of the time. As a high-performance part, regular maintenance is essential to keep it at its very best.
Cotton – Fit and forget – A robust ‘fit and forget’ filter that will last for years. It gives great initial power output but doesn’t have the dust-loading capacity of Trifoam.
Ideal for Stage 1, 2 & 3 Tuning
The PU material used for its construction is the same as the original factory air box and engine-cover, textured to match into the exact same finish. But it’s not just the appearance that’s built to OEM standard. The mounting points use the factory system, ensuring simple and reliable fitment, with nice details such as the factory drain-hole being retained.
- Huge filter area = 43,200mm
- Huge power gains over 4000rpm
- Racingline Performance R600 filter area = 96,477 mm
- Hand built in the UK
- VW Golf 8 GTI 2020+
- VW Golf 8 GTI Clubsport 2020+
- VW Golf 8 R 2020+
- VW Arteon R 2.0 TSI 320ps 2020+
- VW Tiguan II 2.0 TSI 245ps 2021+
- VW Tiguan II R 2.0 TSI 320ps 2021+
- Audi S3 8Y 2020+
- Audi A3 2.0 TSI 8Y 2020+
- Cupra Leon IV 300 TSI FW2020+
- Cupra Leon IV 245 TSI FW 2020+
- Cupra Formentor 310PS 2020+
- Cupra Formentor 245PS 2020+
- Skoda Octavia IV vRS 2.0 TSI 245ps NX 2020+
- We deliver to every country in the world, if shipping rates are not available at checkout please contact us.
- Some item(s) are not actively held in stock and usually sell out quickly, please contact sales to perform a stock check if you are unsure.
- Full tracking is available for all orders, you will receive tracking and dispatch updates via email.
- It can take up-to 16 working days for out of stock orders to be dispatched.
Professional installation is recommended on all of our products. Please contact us to see if we offer a fitting service for the item(s) you wish to purchase.