Racingline Performance Stage 3+ Carbon Ceramic Brake Kit - 380mm - MQB Cars
After over a year of testing we’re delighted to bring you a global first: Carbon Ceramic brake rotors specific to the MQB platform. Not only is each disc close to half the weight of the factory rotor, the kit is packed with motorsport-inspired features including our forged Stage 3 monoblock callipers and matched ceramic pad compound.
The 380mm rotor construction interweaves discontinuous carbon fibre to form a 3D multi-directional matrix. This gives significant benefits even over traditional carbon-ceramic products. Simply astonishing stopping performance, again and again and again.
- With triple the heat capacity of steel brakes, the repeatability of the stopping power is exceptional, and unlike any steel rotor brake kit can deliver
- Despite this performance, our Stage 3+ Carbon Kit is perfect for daily usage, with good pedal response from cold
- The CCM discs weigh in at nearly half the mass of the (much smaller) factory cast iron ones. Each carbon disc weighs 5.7kg (12.6lb) vs 10.4kg (22.9lb) for the factory Golf 7R / S3 disc
- The lightweight Forged Monoblock callipers are the same as our beautiful Stage 3 kit - using a one-piece construction that starts out from an ultra-strong forged billet
- We deliver to every country in the world, if shipping rates are not available at checkout please contact us.
- Some item(s) are not actively held in stock and usually sell out quickly, please contact sales to perform a stock check if you are unsure.
- Full tracking is available for all orders, you will receive tracking and dispatch updates via email.
- It can take up-to 16 working days for out of stock orders to be dispatched.
Professional installation is recommended on all of our products. Please contact us to see if we offer a fitting service for the item(s) you wish to purchase.