Whether you're running stock brakes for Fast Road, or a Big Brake Kit on the track, the new Racing Brake Fluid from Racingline is a fantastic upgrade to any braking system!
- Compatible with all brake set ups - from standard factory brakes right up to our mighty Stage 3 Big Brake Kits on track
- One of the highest specification brake fluids on the market
- Suitable for any form of motorsport as well as day to day road use without compromise
- Since our Racing Brake Fluid is significantly less expensive than buying new pads or a big brake kit, this is your ideal first braking modification
- A Highly Refined Super-DOT4 fluid, giving significantly higher boiling point than regular DOT4 or DOT5.1
- Racingline's Racing Brake Fluid has a Dry Boiling point of 312ºc, and a wet boiling point of 204ºc
- We deliver to every country in the world, if shipping rates are not available at checkout please contact us.
- Some item(s) are not actively held in stock and usually sell out quickly, please contact sales to perform a stock check if you are unsure.
- Full tracking is available for all orders, you will receive tracking and dispatch updates via email.
- It can take up-to 16 working days for out of stock orders to be dispatched.
We offer fitting on most of our products at our facility in Warrington, Cheshire. Please contact us to get a quote for fitting on your products.
Ultimate Customs do not accept any liability if damage is caused to your car by the installation of this product. Professional installation is recommended on all of our products. Please contact us to see if we offer a fitting service for the item(s) you wish to purchase.