Racingline Turbo Muffler Delete EA888 Gen 4 - 2.0T 245PS Models
Racingline Performance Turbo Muffler Delete EA888 Gen4 245PS Models
Our Racingline Performance Turbo Muffler Delete is a sleek single billet design which replaces the restrictive, power-robbing OEM part with a smooth, turbulence free air path exiting the turbo.
What does it do? The standard part is located on the outlet of the turbo compressor and is simply designed to reduce engine bay acoustics. Whilst it subdues the harmonic noises generated by the turbo, it also adds in disruptive turbulence to the airflow right where you don't want it.
By replacing the standard part with our Racingline Turbo Muffler Delete, you’ll replace this restrictive section with a straight, uninterrupted piece. The result: better boost response giving a little more power, all the while being able to actually hear your turbo working.
- VW Golf Mk8 GTI 245PS
- VW Tiguan Mk2 (2021+) 245PS
- Audi A3 45TSI 8Y 245PS
- Audi TT 45TFSI (2021+) 245PS
- Audi Q3 45TFSI 245PS
- SEAT Tarraco 2.0TSI 245PS
- Skoda Octavia vRS Mk3 2.0TSI 245PS
- Only suitable for the 'Low Output' Vehicles with 245ps.
- Not compatible with 'High Output' Vehicles with 300ps+.
- We deliver to every country in the world, if shipping rates are not available at checkout please contact us.
- Some item(s) are not actively held in stock and usually sell out quickly, please contact sales to perform a stock check if you are unsure.
- Full tracking is available for all orders, you will receive tracking and dispatch updates via email.
- It can take up-to 16 working days for out of stock orders to be dispatched.
Professional installation is recommended on all of our products. Please contact us to see if we offer a fitting service for the item(s) you wish to purchase.