APR Solid Shifter Cable Bracket - 6 Speed Manual Transmission
- Addresses both issues with the OEM design
- Cast 304 stainless steel eliminates flexible plastic OEM design
- CNC-machined solid mounts eliminate rubber OEM bushings
- Removes play, slop and the rubbery feeling of the OEM part
- Will not flex, wear out and / or break under prolonged use
- Lifetime warranty
APR is pleased to present the Solid Shifter Cable Bracket.
Through countless years of professional racing, APR Motorsport identified the factory shifter cable bracket system as a source of sloppy shifts, missed gears, bracket and bushing failure and even transmission failure. The factory shifter cable bracket is made from plastic with rubber bushings. Over time the bushings wear out, and during long races, heat can cause the bracket to flex and break. To alleviate all issues related with the factory design and not just some, APR's Mechanical Engineers created the ultimate and final upgrade: The APR Solid Shifter Cable Bracket.
- We deliver to every country in the world, if shipping rates are not available at checkout please contact us.
- Some item(s) are not actively held in stock and usually sell out quickly, please contact sales to perform a stock check if you are unsure.
- Full tracking is available for all orders, you will receive tracking and dispatch updates via email.
- It can take up-to 16 working days for out of stock orders to be dispatched.
Professional installation is recommended on all of our products. Please contact us to see if we offer a fitting service for the item(s) you wish to purchase.