APR Supercharger Drive Pulley - 3.0TFSI (Bolt on Type)
APR Supercharger Drive Pulley - 3.0TFSI
APR’s Supercharger Drive Pulley Upgrade decreases the diameter of the factory pulley from ~63.25mm to 57.75mm, which in turn spins the supercharger ~9.5% faster. This results in a healthy bump in horsepower and torque across the entire RPM range with the supercharger operating at a higher rate of speed. The pulley is CNC machined from billet stainless steel, e-coated black for an OEM appearance and is press fitted to the factory supercharger unit.
Optional Extra Crank Pulley - Dual Pulley Setup:
Upgrading both the supercharger drive and crank pulleys results in the factory supercharger spinning ~26.4% faster than stock. This speed was chosen after extensive engine and chassis dyno testing with various pulley sizes and supercharger speeds. The result is an even higher horsepower and torque gain across the entire RPM range. However, at the airflow levels achieved with a dual pulley setup, maximum power is severely restricted by the factory throttle body unit. The APR Ultracharger Throttle Body Upgrade is necessary to take full advantage of the dual pulley configuration, and is available in platform specific variations for the B8/B8.5 A4/A4/S4/S5, Q5/SQ5 and C7 A6/A7.
With either Pulley, or a Dual Pulley setup, You will need a different Supercharger Drive Belt. We have three different belts available, depending on whether you plan to run the Drive Pulley only / Crank Pulley only or Both Pulleys together!
* Please check your original supercharger pulley. This will only suit the 'Bolt on' supercharger pulley type.
* If your car has the 'Press' supercharger pulley, This item is not compatible.
- We deliver to every country in the world, if shipping rates are not available at checkout please contact us.
- Some item(s) are not actively held in stock and usually sell out quickly, please contact sales to perform a stock check if you are unsure.
- Full tracking is available for all orders, you will receive tracking and dispatch updates via email.
- It can take up-to 16 working days for out of stock orders to be dispatched.
Professional installation is recommended on all of our products. Please contact us to see if we offer a fitting service for the item(s) you wish to purchase.