APR Low Pressure Fuelling System - 2.0T EA888 Gen 3
The APR Fuelling System is a comprehensive upgrade required to safely support Stage III+ power levels. The upgrade includes a larger in-tank low pressure fuel pump (LPFP). All necessary hardware is included for a seamless integration and the system is fully controlled by the factory engine control unit (ECU) thanks to APR’s ECU Upgrade.
More Fuel and More Power
Provides the required fueling to support APR Stage III+ power levels.
- 305 LPH High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump
- Upgrades the LPFP to the largest readily available pump compatible with the factory fuel basket, and PWM controller without additional controllers.
Mounting Hardware, Directions and Support
Includes step-by-step instructions and support for a seamless install!
The 2.0T EA888 Gen 3 engine uses a returnless, pulse width modulated (PWM) controlled, in-tank low pressure fuel pump that feeds a cam-driven high pressure fuel pump (HPFP), and gasoline direct injection (GDI) injectors. The European models also include multi-port injection (MPI) injectors, which are only used for emissions reasons under light driving. The factory fuelling system maxes out at below APR Stage III+ power levels before headroom for safety and longevity decreases dramatically.
To support higher power levels, the APR Fuelling system upgrades several components. First the LPFP is upgraded to a larger, 305 LPH, mounted inside the factory fuel basket with the included APR mounting hardware. At its inception, the pump is the largest readily available pump of its kind, both physically compatible with the factory fuel basket, and fully compatible with the factory PWM fuel pump controller without additional controllers.
- We deliver to every country in the world, if shipping rates are not available at checkout please contact us.
- Some item(s) are not actively held in stock and usually sell out quickly, please contact sales to perform a stock check if you are unsure.
- Full tracking is available for all orders, you will receive tracking and dispatch updates via email.
- It can take up-to 16 working days for out of stock orders to be dispatched.
Professional installation is recommended on all of our products. Please contact us to see if we offer a fitting service for the item(s) you wish to purchase.