APR Roll-Control Front Stabiliser Bar - 28.6mm - MQB 2wd
APR Roll-Control Front Stabiliser Bar
- Diameter: 28.6mm
- Construction: Weight Saving Hollow Bar
- Adjustment: 2-Way Adjustable
APR Roll-Control Stabiliser Bars are designed to improve corner handling without diminishing ride quality. This simple, yet effective upgrade reduces cornering load differentials between your vehicle’s inner and outer wheels during cornering. In doing so they improve the vehicle’s under and oversteer balance, giving the vehicle greater stability and control, with increased grip. Each bar is manufactured using the latest high-end techniques to offer a strong, weldless design capable of withstanding harsh track conditions.
Front and rear bars are sold separately, but are designed for use together. Rear bars include a new set of poly bushings to further reduce undesirable suspension flex. Front bars also include new bushings, as well as new mounting brackets with hardware, and billet spacers. Lastly, where applicable, some bars offer further fine-tuning through the addition of multiple suspension pickup-points
- We deliver to every country in the world, if shipping rates are not available at checkout please contact us.
- Some item(s) are not actively held in stock and usually sell out quickly, please contact sales to perform a stock check if you are unsure.
- Full tracking is available for all orders, you will receive tracking and dispatch updates via email.
- It can take up-to 16 working days for out of stock orders to be dispatched.
Professional installation is recommended on all of our products. Please contact us to see if we offer a fitting service for the item(s) you wish to purchase.